Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Kickstarter for GM norm tournament

GM Norm Kickstarter


I ran across this on Sean Marsh's blog. It is a kickstarter to fund norm generating tournament for young British masters. It will be interesting to see if it makes the funding. If I was still single I'd consider going for the big pledge and have the tournament named after Tony Miles, the first British GM. Alas, these days I have a wife, a daughter, and another daughter on the way. Hopefully they will make their goal, but I would think that British players should be able to get to norm generating tournaments on the continent. Certainly they have easier access to them than players here in the US, which is one of the great things about the tournaments that Sevan Muradian has been running in the Chicago area.

No comments:

Post a Comment