Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Road to Chess Mastery

Another book arrived in the mail today. It is a 1973 hardcover edition of Euwe's The Road to Chess Mastery. It seems to have a similar format to Chess Master vs Chess Amateur and is a highly regarded book. I wonder why Dover never obtained the rights to print this one. The book itself is in pretty good condition especially considering it is at most 2 years younger than myself. It still has dustcover which has a plastic protector, which will help it stay in decent shape.

I am looking forward to working through this collection of games.

2 comments:

  1. I am almost done with Victor Bologan's game collection! It is a great read. A bunch of great modern games, and for the most part he annotates as if he is actually trying to teach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to pick up Bologan's book. I have only heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete